[dba-VB] Syslogs

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 30 12:42:38 CDT 2009

Gustav,

Nope, and nope.  Once I discovered that I had to get an OCX and register it the bloom kind of left
the rose so to speak.  I am looking for something that just works and is native to VBA.  This is
something that I want to incorporate into my framework, but I can't go installing stuff on
workstations, it is for use at my clients and I am not there.

There is good reason why I have never done this... the easy solutions always have a gotcha.