[dba-VB] SCRUM: TargetProcess

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 25 16:13:19 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team and all,

FYI: I have got installed TargetProcess (www.targetprocess.com) on my PC but I still can't get it running on my ASP.NET hosting web site. I have sent a request to TargetProcess support to check what is happening there. While waiting their response(it may take a day)/fixing the issue I will be using TargetProcess locally and I will be filling its db with our project information. When public version up&running I will restore its db from my local backup.