[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind.NET project progress...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Mar 27 04:08:20 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team and All,

I have added developed Start-up form to the subject project. Sources are commited to our SCC server.

Mike may I accept that the Suppliers form you developed has got "DONE" state? (Then our ProductOwner can test it and maybe report some things to fix in this form and put it back to backlog until it will be definitely "DONE")

Gustav, Doug and John what are your plans with your forms development?

FYI: We as a team doing well - and we have got completed this week plan - so ProductOwner should be happy...