[dba-VB] ReportViewer and report design

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 2 16:00:03 CST 2009

Hi All,

Yes, Gustav, I commented on that issue in my previous message and I posted links on new projects with 2008 versions referencing 2008 ReporViewer control I beleive.

Maybe I'm pushing to go too quickly?
Let's slow down - add another week (or more) for infrastructure preparation?

Here is the link for a very simple VS2008 Prof. solution with one form and embedded reporViewer control (2008 version (9) I believe):

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/scrum/sse2008.zip

and copy here:

http://shamils-4.hosting.parking.ru/download/sse2008.zip

They are prepared and compiled under VS2008.

Gustav, can you test they compile, build and run well under VS2008 Standard?

Mike, can you test they compile, build and run well under VS2008 Standard?

If in both cases build, compile and run will be OK then we're almost done with defining how to handle VS versions differences.