[dba-VB] Scrum & C# - VS versions we have

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 5 00:10:53 CST 2009

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for your replay.
The following is just for information.
I have got installed VMWare Player v.2.x
I managed VM to see outer world (local LAN PCs) and the Internet.
But VM still can't access Vista's shares, and Vista's shares *are* accessable from other PCs in the LAN.
Vista host can't access guest VM's shares but those shares *are* accessable from other PCs in the LAN.
VMWare Player doesn't seem to have any tools to tune VM Network configuration.
I have checked Vista's firewall - it allow VMWare player to access host.

I currently decided to leave it as it's - I have posted a message in VMWare community with the question how to tune VMWare Player for its guest VM to see the host shares. No definitive advises yet.