[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind .NET Product BackLog Planning Game...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 17 15:53:08 CDT 2009

Thank you SCRUM team, let's wait for Doug estimatiion to arrive.

Meanwhile shoudlnt' we try to select distributed source control system? - Here are two candidates:

1. BAZAAR

http://bazaar-vcs.org/ and https://launchpad.net/

and

2. CODEPLEX

http://www.codeplex.com/

I must say I didn't use nor the first nor the second.

Shouldn't we try BAZAAR via Launchpad first of all? Bazaar/Lanchpad seems to be a really lightweight yet powerful source control system.

Shouldn't we just create a project in Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/) and to put some files in it and just try to check-out/edit/check-in them distributed way and see what happens - just plain test text files?

Please propose other options to consider for distributed source control.