[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind Conversion Project

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 24 04:51:49 CDT 2009

Hi Mark and SCRUM team,

I just noted that I used Visual SVN trial version because I liked it. I will probably purchase it, not sure yet but it definitely saves some time comparing to command line/Tortoise SVN. But I'm probably currently, while establishing development infrastrcuture, committing new sources too often  - if committing them one time a day then command line/Torsoise SVN should be good enough. BTW, AFAIK commiting via command line can be automated using windows batch files IOW it can be "one-click" activity.