[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind Conversion Project

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 05:54:03 CDT 2009

Hello All,
>Thanks to Mark for being so detailed.
As always in my live, I feel guilty for not being detailed / thorough
enough.  Does anyone here in this list ever feel that they contribute enough
to their customer / family / supplier / community / mailing list of choice.
 I certainly never feel I do.

Gustav, If I understand your email below correctly, you have successfully
installed a SVN server and are able to use is with a client to check in and
out code locally for yourself.  If this is what you did, then you did it the
same as me, then I just created a second server on a machine that is
currently in a data centre with a good connection.  Glad to here is went
well for you, I have to admit that I spent not much more than 60 minutes on
this SCCS stuff.  But I also have to admint that I find is appealing - not
sure why.

Mark