[dba-VB] SCRUM: Sprint - 1st week plan

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 24 12:16:29 CDT 2009

Hi Mike and SCRUM team,

Please select one form only - Products or Suppliers.
The three forms:

- products;
- suppliers and
- customers

are for you, Doug and John to start with - one form for each one of you.

We with Gustav will develop

- employees  and
- orders (+ orders subform ) forms. Gustav will select the one he will prefer to do, and then I will pick the other.

After you, Doug and Jonh ready with the first form you can choose any one of the rest to develop within the first SCRUM sprint etc.

I will now try to prepare and publish a short tutorial how to make forms using our sample solution.

I will leave TargetProcess setup for tomorrow.