[dba-VB] SCRUM: Sprint - 1st week plan

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 24 15:45:23 CDT 2009

OK, Mike,

In fact you do not need to do that much work to make your form because the current NorthwindNET.sln solution is prepared to make it playfully almost only by using mouse: I'm about to publish a short HowTo clip for everybofy to look at it first of all (2 minutes 10 seconds).

I'm sorry I haven't published it yet but it takes much more time to make that movie clip that to develop the forms I made today. (Unfortunately I do not have Camtasia Studio or somethingv like that and I have to get screenshots and then put them into MS Movies Maker and then add some comments...

The resoluton of movie frames would be not very good to save some space (this is automatic MS Movie makers feature). I also plan to publoish source screenshots with good quality.

Stay tuned..