[dba-VB] SCRUM: Invalid Columns

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 25 17:36:21 CDT 2009

Mike,

You can stop MS SQL Server service in Services or just reboot your PC.

When that solved delete current version of .mdf, then copy one from archive and attach it again and then restore db from backup using replace option.

Note: published backup has several backup versions - please use the latest one.

To help you to solve the issue I have just uploaded current db files and backup - you can just attach .mdf - backup is to restore db if you'll make some changes you wanted to overwrite back.

The archive is at MS LIve dba-VB:

https://cid-000971dc34dc18c0.groups.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Documents/NorthWind.NET/Database?view=details

named

NorthwindNET_DB_and_backup_20090326.zip

P.S. Falling asleep here CU tomorrow....