[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind.NET v.1.2 Released

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed May 6 15:35:57 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil et al

I've been busy with other tasks (for a living) ans still am at some extent so I've lost track of what the next step in the process or project is?
Did we get the planned feedback from our "customer" of the project?

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 28-04-2009 21:34 >>>
Hi All,

Northwind.NET v.1.2 (sources and executables) released on

http://northwind.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=26600

This version has:

1) WinForms sample application with MS SQL 2005/2008 BE;
2) WinForms sample application with MS Access BE;
3) ASP.NET sample reporting website with MS Access BE.