[dba-VB] SCRUM: Northwind.NET v.1.2 Released

Robert Stewart robert at webedb.com
Wed May 13 13:09:37 CDT 2009

Guys,

I got in late on this project you are trying to do.
I have downloaded the project.
I have downloaded the Northwind database and attached it on SQL 2008.
I have change the database connection in settings.settings to my SQL Server.

I cannot get to the data.
Is there something I am missing?

I would like to get it running so I can give you feedback on it.

Robert