[dba-VB] SCRUM/WPF - Buttons Styling Exercizes (StepN)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat May 30 06:00:37 CDT 2009

Hi Max and Shamil

Browsing a little further reveals that this is not for Safari, Chrome nor Opera - only Windows and IE/Firefox - and it will probably remain so:

The original link in this has been ceased:

  http://thewpfblog.com/examples/motionGraphics/motionGraphics.html

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 30-05-2009 10:58 >>>

Gustav,
Out of curiosity I googled it and this is what I found-

"xpcom.dll is a module associated with Firefox from Mozilla Foundation."

Max