[dba-VB] SCRUM/WPF - Buttons Styling Exercizes

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun May 31 12:44:07 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

Yes, you will need the Microsoft Silverlight 2 Software Development Kit.
Here is a full list of the recommended prerequisites:

  http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/

Silverlight 2 runtime is available for Windows and Mac.
For Linux it is the Mono Moonlight project (under development):

  http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 31-05-2009 17:47 >>>
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply.

And "transition" from WPF desktop applications or XBAP applications to SilverLight ones should be rather natural I expect (with some "preventive" measures taken to organize back-end communication).

But I must say I haven't yet program any SilverLight apps.

I'm looking at VS2008 SP1 Prof. now and I do not see SilverLight projects available - should I install special SilverLight SDK?