[dba-VB] SCRUM/WPF - Buttons Styling Exercizes

Robert Stewart robert at webedb.com
Sun May 31 12:56:07 CDT 2009

I will be starting to work on a Silverlight application at the end of June.
I am currently working on converting an Access application into WPF
using the entity framework.

I just created a VM with WIndows 7 RC and VS 2010 Beta 1. I will
be using them to do some presentations at the user group that I teach.
Database and GUI Design.

There are currently 3 of us working in WPF. One is developing a pipe
yard inventory and shipping application in WPF. The other has developed
oil well information programs in WPF and is working another one now.
I am working a an application that manages social service agencies
that supply people with food, clothes, and other services.