[dba-VB] NetReflectionSample - full code text

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Nov 7 08:37:01 CST 2009

Hi All,

Here is a full text of the subject sample:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/samples/NetReflectionSample.txt

dba-VB robot currently blocks to post two parts of my four parts posting
because they are longer than 20KB - dba-VB robot writes that those two
postings are awaiting moderators approval but AFAIHF this approval never
happens (at least that was for several my past postings with code) -
therefore I'm posting the above link to get the whole code text available.

Here are the results of the test program execution:

===

Initializing NetReflectionSample.SP1...

Running NetReflectionSample.SP1.Run...

Collecting stats NetReflectionSample.SP1...

Initializing NetReflectionSample.SP2...

Running NetReflectionSample.SP2.Run...

Parameters: prm1=503, prm2=Test String, prm3=3.14, prm4=11/7/2009 12:00:00
AM

Collecting stats NetReflectionSample.SP2...

Initializing NetReflectionSample.SP3...

Running NetReflectionSample.SP3.Run...

Parameters: prm1=123, prm2=Test String2

Collecting stats NetReflectionSample.SP3...

===

Note: posted code is a "quick & dirty" first version, if you have time and
desire to make a better version of this sample code you're welcome to do
that.

Any code review remarks and comments are very welcome.