[dba-VB] What to do, what to do?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:58:16 CST 2009

Hello John,

Just curious, how many records are you talking about - a few hundred or
millions?

Second question, other than for purely academic reasons, why are you bring
the data into C#, to concatenate and insert into another table can so easily
be done in one sproc, even if you need a temporary holding place, you would
still use a temp table or even a local table.

Of course if it is to learn datasets then thats another story,

Mark