[dba-VB] Parameter objects in C# and ADO.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Nov 27 08:11:29 CST 2009

RowsAffected is not part of the error stuff and I definitely want that info in most cases.

I haven't done this yet but I don't think that getting back the error code and description is
excessive.  If it is possible to easily and unambiguously look up the error code and get the exact
description, each and every time, then passing back the description is not necessary.

This is exactly the kind of thing I will be doing in the future.