[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: Parameter objects in C# and ADO.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Nov 27 08:44:16 CST 2009

 > I can imagine that Mr Colby will find a use for a standard piece of his arsenal to have a in-out
param and once he does, he will wonder how we ever existing without utilizing that aspect of params.

LOL.  Your confidence is encouraging.  ;)

While I use "by reference" values in normal programming, it is rare that I actually modify the
passed in value.  But it is something that can theoretically be useful and so it is nice to know it
is available.

 > "Mr Colby"

I assume you are either feeling particularly young this week or you discovered how old I actually
am?  ;)

All of my kid's friends call me "Mr. Colby".  Have you been hanging out with Robbie?