[dba-VB] Parameter objects in C# and ADO.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Nov 27 14:26:11 CST 2009

 > If a parameter in a stored procedure is declared as an output (returns a value) will the
parameter  object in C# / ADO contain that value when the stored procedure finishes?

This part of the question got lost, not directly answered AFAICT.

I am directly creating parameter objects and adding them to the parameter collection of the command
object.  Code execution will halt until the stored procedure finishes executing and then the
parameter objects in the command object's parameters collection can be looked at for the returned
values?