[dba-VB] FW: JSON and XML in memory serialization sample code (part 1_

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Oct 13 15:13:11 CDT 2009

Hi John,

The below approach and XmlArray attribute can be used for your sample/test
case - the below posting didn't get dba-VB moderation on 20-SEP-09 :

<<

Your mail to 'dba-VB' with the subject

    JSON and XML in memory serialization sample code

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 39406 bytes with a limit of 20 KB

So I'm posting it here split into three parts: