[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: C# replace a special character

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:27:36 CDT 2009

Hello John,
As they say, when you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

My hammer is my SQL Skills, and I know that I sometimes use them where C#
would be more appropriate, I see from Shamils code how easy it is in .Net
also,

anyway, we all have the options now of c#, PB and TSQL.

Glad it worked,

thanks

Mark