[dba-VB] Access data across the internet

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Sep 1 10:47:16 CDT 2009

<<<
Not exactly what I was saying Shamil.

OK, Drew.

<<<
If you have a browser where client side scripting is completely disabled
(or not even there in a stripped down browser), then the ASP.Net
'events' simply won't work.

Yes, but how many clients' browsers do have client side scripting disabled
nowadays?
Very few I guess (I can be wrong) - without client side scripting so popular
nowadays AJAX will not function...