[dba-VB] Mapsearch/navigation/businessobjectspresentation/drawinginASP.NETapplication

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 15:38:56 CDT 2009

Shamil,

I think that as long as you're not charging by some measure
of transactions and the site is publicly available that you'll
be able to duplicate the site you showed us without being
terminated by Google.

It would be best to check with them, of course.
If I can be of more assistance, please let me know.

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com