[dba-VB] FYI: Amazing DotNetNuke (DNN) web site/modules/add-ons...

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:16:51 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil,
I struggled so much with DNN and with the poor support that I
personally received that I gave up in the end and cancelled - they
refunded with question so that part of it was ok.

I have to say though, that the advertising blurb led me to believe
that it was very simple to create websites using DNN and certainly the
ones they showed were just what I wanted.

Howerver, these were one with fully paid up (expensive) content
whereas when you actually sign up you then find that you have to pay
extra for these added content (wikis).  Trying to create your own from
scratch was far from easy and beyond my time/capabilities so I left
it.
Others may have more success.
max