[dba-VB] Merge rows

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 21 17:31:20 CDT 2009

 > Do you NOT overwrite existing data.
 > Or DO you ?

You do.  Basically if there are conflicts there is no way to discover which is the right answer, and
we are using the records to decide marketing stuff.  You can't have two answers in the end anyway.
In the end I "dedupe" (at the last step) to get rid of duplicates so ... it would be a one time
dedupe or dedupe every time you use the data.