[dba-VB] Merge rows

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Sep 23 01:14:40 CDT 2009

Hi John,

Yes, "balancing act" - the same story here.
The answer is to subcontract an expert who will deliver (and will be paid
full project price) only in the case they will produce agreed upon result.
Then study and use their code to further tune your customer's application
performance - and that way getting C# proficiency much faster than by
self-education and trial & error (often throw-away) coding practice...