[dba-VB] FYI: a Mercurial tutorial

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 03:05:27 CDT 2010

Hello Shamil,

On my list of interesting things to do, is to switch from Subversion to
Mercurial, when I do, and when I have played with it for a little while, I
will try to get a server up.  If / when I ever get around to this, I will
post details, but it might be a while.  I would like to play with Mecurial,
but it is low down the priority list.

thanks

Mark