[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: c# interface to webcam

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Sat Apr 10 21:28:23 CDT 2010

YAWCAM looks great.
Another option if you want to do more programming yourself is MS
Encoder.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/encoder/default.ms
px

I used this a few years ago with some success. IIRC it comes with an API
and sample code.
Not sure if movement detection would be straightforward or not.

Cheers

Michael M