[dba-VB] C# button image resources

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Apr 13 10:28:31 CDT 2010

We use imagelist controls to handle those "borrowed" images/icons.  Add the images you want to an imagelist and you can drop it on your form, where you select the particular image you need for whatever purpose.  It gets compiled into the dll, so there's no worry about not being able to find the image file later.  Plus you can copy the imagelist control from one form to another, even if you no longer have access to the original images stored in it.

Charlotte Foust