[dba-VB] SPAM-LOW: Re: Visual Studio 2010

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Apr 15 09:42:15 CDT 2010

 >>In particular I like that you can write a normal property in a class with just one line of code!

I think that is in 2008.  They are called something like "automatic properties" and create a hidden
variable to contain the data passed in and out.  At least in 2008 they are only really useful if you
do not need to do computations in the property code since you cannot get at the property stubs in
the normal fashion.