[dba-VB] Type Is Not Defined

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Dec 9 05:17:48 CST 2010

Mark,

I am a programmer at heart and .Net and C# gives me programming power like I have never had before.
  I love SQL Server for it's ability to give me big iron database engine capabilities, but I do not
spend time in it, I just use it.  I have never learned how to debug code in SQL Server the way I can
in VS, so basically I write in C# and just drive SQL Server with my C# code.