[dba-VB] Browser based database

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Dec 13 09:11:31 CST 2010

Thanks everyone who has responded.

Both of these are cases where the company is "virtual" and all the stakeholders are scattered
around.  The database has to be accessed over the internet, and from who knows where.

I thought about trying to do an "application" that just pulled the data from a hosted SQL Server but
then you run into installation issues etc.  With "clickonce" deployment even that might be possible.
  I think if I could do a real app distributed with ClickOnce I would go that route.  It just puts
off learning all of the web / html / java stuff.