[dba-VB] wcf reading

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 22 09:13:40 CST 2010

Hi Michael

So this link is for an outdated version:

Windows Communication Foundation Step By Step
by John Sharp 2007
http://www.ca4nul.com/downloads/WCF_Step_by_Step_eBook.pdf

/gustav

>>> "Michael Mattys" <michael at mattysconsulting.com> 22-12-2010 15:35 >>>
John,

I am reading Windows Communication Foundation 4 Step By Step by John Sharp
I thought that what was you were reading; it is for VS 2010.

Michael R Mattys
Business Process Developers
www.mattysconsulting.com
585-300-0181