[dba-VB] wcf reading

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Dec 22 09:26:12 CST 2010

That is for the book that I am reading.  I bought it used awhile back, and it definitely is outdated
- assuming that you have moved on from VS 2005 - which I have.  AFAICT the underlying discussions
still work, but the VS user interface has changed and very likely there are enhancements to WCF in
.Net 4.

I have been needing a reason to move up to VS 2010.  I guess this is it.  ;)