[dba-VB] VS 2010 Could not load file orassembly 'Microsoft.ReportDesigner, Version=9.0.0.0...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Dec 28 13:03:25 CST 2010

Hi Gustav --

Yes, and with ASP.NET it even (a bit more) nasty: just changing reference to
the newer version of Report Viewer Control 10.0 doesn't help.
Some manual work is needed. A bit cryptic. And it starts working finally.
Hint make new ASP.NET 4.0 Web Reporting project then compare web.config and
.aspx files - and make manual editing...

I will try to write more on that issue in coming days in I will have time...