[dba-VB] Visio Automation

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 17 11:28:33 CST 2010

Different versions of Visio have different capabilities, but it's an awesome program overall.  Flow charts are merely the tip of the iceberg.  You can document and keep track of networks, equipment, systems.  You can create interactive graphics that allow the user to drill down to more information.  It can use Access as a datastore.

Charlotte Foust