[dba-VB] SCRUM/Agile Teamwork: The Leadership - Self-management Dilemma

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Jan 5 17:15:22 CST 2010

Hi All -

I suppose the subject article is one of the best on Agile Teamwork I've ever
read - the best in fact IMO:

http://www.infoq.com/articles/agile-teamwork;jsessionid=F3CDBBECDB2B79035FC5
F417CE5757B8

I went through a free quiz/questionnaire they handle to evaluate Agile
Teams:

http://quiz.brightgreenprojects.com/agile_team_report

And I have got the following results as I perceived them for our
Northwind.NET agile teamwork project:

====

75% - Advising team performance factor.

91% - Innovating team performance factor.

83% - Promoting team performance factor.

91% - Developing team performance factor.

58% - Organizing team performance factor.

83% - Producing team performance factor.

75% - Inspecting team performance factor.

85% - Maintaining team performance factor.

You scored over 80% for the Linking team performance factor.

====

If your score on all sectors is over 80% then you consider your agile team
to be well on the way to high

performance.

If your score is in the range 60-80% for all sectors then your team is
probably doing some things well but there is definite

scope for improvement.

If your score on any sector is below 50% then this is an area where your
team can make substantial improvements to the

way it is working. These sectors should be an immediate development priority
for your team.

===

It would be interesting to get results of your passing through this quiz to
find out how well our results will correlate.

Not urgent.