[dba-VB] NLog assistance

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jul 24 06:33:26 CDT 2010

I am still looking for anyone on the list that uses NLog that can help me get it sorking initially.

My confusion is in how to set it up.  The help discusses setting an XML file, and I have found about
40 different versions of that file out on Google, but I am not sure where I go to edit it.  My
solution has several projects, and I assume that I have to do an XML config file in each project?  I
would prefer ONE for the solution but I will do what it takes.

This appears to be one of those "you can't use it until you know how to use it" things.

Just a few words of advice might be enough to get me going.