[dba-VB] Low Cost Worldwide SMS providers

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Jul 18 02:30:34 CDT 2010

Hello Doug,

Thank you for your information. But to send SMS messages "through each
providers sms interface" you have to pay for that "sms interface" web access
or it is free there? Or I'm missing the way you use it there?

First of all I have to find a way how to *receive* SMS messages from "field
force automation" users/employees who will work worldwide, and who will have
only SMS messaging option using their mobile phones, no GPRS, no 3rd or
4th-generation web access from their mobile phones - "stone age" you know :)

And that sending SMS messages' costs should be as low as possible optimally
equal to the costs of sending SMS message locally in each country. As the
messages should be sent every day then I'd expect there should be
satisfactory low cost (batch) option available from providers as
http://www.clickatell.com/products/two_way.php ...

Thank you.

-- Shamil