[dba-VB] Low Cost Worldwide SMS providers

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:20:30 CDT 2010

Hi Shamil,
www.exetel.com.au
is an australian communications company.
They currently offer sms to local (Australian) numbers for A$0.05 per sms
International sms is A$.088 (8.8 cents)
They have an api so you can incorporate sending sms into your application.
check it out....
Their order form for (residential) low cost sms is
https://www.exetel.com.au/sms/sms_order1.php

This is for a pre-paid account - pay A$10 and test it out....

I am currently testing it out myself.

Regards
Borge Hansen,
Gold Coast, Australia