[dba-VB] NLog making progress

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 26 07:22:15 CDT 2010

Mark,

LOL.  Yea, the good ole days.

;)

I have to say that, being a programmer at heart, I just truly enjoy the C# language and the .Net
environment.  There is so much to learn, and so much power.

Life is not easy yet in C#, and because of the sheer complexity may never be, but I anticipate the
day when, like VBA and DAO in Access, I can pretty much just type away as fast as my fingers can
move, writing code.