[dba-VB] Multi-project solution

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jun 12 08:00:43 CDT 2010

The application itself runs just fine.  It is only while stepping through in debug mode that
performance issues occur.  And again, this is a common problem.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=c%23+single+step+very+slow&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images