[dba-VB] Fwd: SQL Server / 2003 server locks up

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 06:10:03 CDT 2010

Hello Shamil,

I did not qute get what you meant below, do you mean that you also believe
that Mecurial is the way of the future in SCCS?

Did you download and listen to some of Joel and Jeffs podcasts?  They are
nice to listen to when walking from 08:50 to 09:50 :)

Did you also listen to Jeffs views on social interaction on mailing lists
versus the coldness of Stackoverflow?

thanks

Mark