[dba-VB] Recent Discussion from MS on VB.Net and C# in VS 2010

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:03:53 CDT 2010

I made the mistake of thinking that too, and unfortunately, I was wrong.

C# is way more popular and sought after, at least in my neck of the woods.

I've done some stuff in C#, and always make the mistake of "pumping"
something out in VB.Net because I'm faster at it.

I need to stop thinking that way.

It's like when I started writing TSQL, breaking myself of the habit of
using the GUI.

I'm so glad I finally did!