[dba-VB] VisualVSN

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 04:01:18 CDT 2010

Just check the mdb in John.

It will not look inside the mdb for the objects in there, but it will
version control the mdb file.

It might grow large in size if the mdb file, but who cares about storage
sizes nowadays anyway :o)

it is very comforting to check files in and out.

Did you also come across ANKH to integrate with Visual SVN?  It gives you
the ability to incorporate SVN within VS2008.

Mark