[dba-VB] Outlook Macros

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:11:02 CDT 2010

I have just written some code to move all accessList emails from all the
initial folder into other folders  based on the subject matter, creating a
new  folder as necessary.  They are now grouped by subject instead of person
(which I had before and that was impossible to follow threads).

I can run that code from Access or from within Outlook by selecting
Tools/Macro/Macros or Alt-F8 and then clicking Run.

The Outlook Macro options do not appear to have any way to RECORD a Macro so
that I can run it directly with a hot-key.  IS this correct, because it
sound strange when other office apps have this facility.  I don't want to go
via the macro menu if I can avoid it.

Thanks

Max