[dba-VB] [dba-SQLServer] Call for development assistance

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Mar 23 09:58:16 CDT 2010

Thanks Susan!  If it works, eventually this thing will be huge I think.  In the meantime I am going
to need SQL Server stuff, C# stuff and ASP.Net stuff.  Lots for everyone to do I am sure.  Not to
mention brainstorming, high level planning, documentation and so much more.

I would like to be able to do startup in time for my last session which will be in the November time
frame.