[dba-VB] Visual Studio docking screwed up

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Mar 24 07:59:03 CDT 2010

OK, I discovered that if I dragged the pane to the little "dock icon" in the middle it would dock on
the side with the tabs at the bottom.  I am still a little confused (nothing new there) but I am at
least working.

Now, even though I told VS that I want to use the C# environment, it appears that maybe it didn't
set me up for that.  For example I used to use F6 (I think) to build the project.  Now F6 is ignored
and I have to use Ctl-Shft-B.  Also when I go to create a new project it immediately offers to build
a VB project, not a C# project.  I know I have found the property that tells VS which environment to
use but I am not finding it now.  Where is that thing?